MARKETING & MARKETS APPS
FOR BEEF CATTLE PRODUCERS
What: A calculation tool for use at livestock auctions for quickly calculating the price per kilo or lb. of livestock lots. Incorporating a number wheel to keep up with the auctioneers call, the price per kilo is displayed depending on estimated weight of beast with a 10% leeway. This auction calculating tool also keeps track of purchases along the way. Makes auction calculations easy and fast giving you the advantage at any livestock auction.
What: The Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock Handbook (ASEL) app is an Australian Government regulation, setting standards for the Australian livestock export trade. The supply chain from sourcing of cattle through to delivery in an overseas country is covered by ASEL. This handbook app is a comprehensive, convenient mobile resource making the ASEL standards easily accessible.
- Easily accessible, convenient and comprehensive
- Information accessed through standards menu
- Comprehensive built in calculator, extracted from formulas and requirements within ASEL
- Estimate stocking densities, fodder, water and bedding requirements for exports overseas
What: The Landmark app provides users with a variety of features producers need at the click of a button. Locate your nearest Landmark store, check out what the weather is doing or look at tools.
- Find your nearest landmark store (GPS guided)
- Read the Landmark Property magazine
- Tools and calculators
Platform: iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
Available offline/without reception: Yes
Where do I get it? iTunes
Reviews: No current reviews
What: Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) have developed the meat cuts app as your one stop destination for information about beef, lamb, veal and goat cuts. The app provides information about where individual cuts come from, characteristics, cooking methods and matching recipes.
- Information about beef, lamb, veal and goat cuts
- Informed information about individual cuts and characteristics
- Suggested cooking methods
- Alternative cuts
What: The MLA Market Information app informs users on the latest prices, reports, forecasts and analysis for Australian and international red meat markets. The app connects you with a range of reports for the Australian red meat and livestock industry, linking in with latest market news and intelligence for beef, sheep and goat industries.
- Comprehensive market information and analysis on domestic and overseas red meat market.
- Market reports for your region- price, supply, quality and buyer information
- Latest in depth market analysis on Australia’s key export meat markets
- Livestock exports in overseas markets
- Livestock statistics including national indicators, feeder cattle, slaughter levels, over the hooks, skins and wholesale meat markets.